Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's up around here…


I haven't blogged in a while. I have been knitting like crazy, but no new photos of that yet. I am working on 3 things. My Ishbel could/should be finished any minute. I'll get it on the blog very soon.
I did actually knit four Aegean Mitts (Amy Polcyn). I said in my last post that I would try but I hate knit something 2x's right in row. I did it, I suffered through. The second pair (mine) are wee bit shorter. I was afraid of running out of yarn. I made the cuff 1/2" shorter and the body length a 1/2' shorter and a few rows less on the final ribbing. It's been so long since I finished them that they were worn a few chilly mornings in April.
Other than knitting all eyes are on the flower garden this Spring. I took some lovely photos over the past month. Here are a few to share.










No comments: