Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just blocked my scarf, it came out very nice. I'm pleased with it. It's a solid 60" in length and approximately 6" wide. It'll make a nice gift. I can't help but think about doing it again in fuzzy alpaca for myself, but it will have to wait. My list of unfinished projects is REALLY long…
I started a baby blanket for my great nephew due in October. The baby blanket pattern from Stitch & Bitch, it's so fun, seed stitch, seed stitch, seed stitch, texture, texture, texture. Two weeks to finish, Yikes… I hope the little fiber fairies visit me instead of Rebekkah this week. I need help! I want to make socks for Owen and a hat before the baby shower on August 24th. I better get busy, goodnight to all.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura!! I got your e-mail, I just haven't replied yet. I want to do it when I can sit down and write you a good and long response!

I definitely like your scarf, the color is a bit bright for my taste, but the pattern is beautiful! I was wondering how to make something like that and maybe you can teach me some day (who knows when that will be). All I know is the basics.

Good luck with the baby Owen gifts -- I'm sure you'll finish. I'm making something too, but not as fancy as your ideas :)

Take care!!